Search Short Let property in Shoreditch, Bow & Surrounding Areas
Landlord - Why Opt for a Short Term Let?
- If you are going away on holiday or for business, letting your property on a short let basis can be a very efficient way of ensuring your home is occupied, whilst achieving excellent rental income at the same time.
- If you are unsure of your plans and only want to rent for a short amount of time short lets allow you immense flexibility. Short lets can also allow your property to bring in rental income during void periods or whilst securing a long term tenant.
- Marketing your property for short let opens doors for a variety of options.
- Butler & Stag have a demand for high quality houses and apartments from our corporate and international client base. Our clients consist of Investment banks, Universities, Embassies and other global institutions.
Tenant - why opt for a short term let?
- Cook your own meals, relax in your own garden and watch your own television in the confines of your own space.
- Shortlets will generally save you money, London hotels are expensive.
- All of our properties are fully furnished and presented to a high standard; your consultant will provide you with any specific items needed for your chosen property.
What you need to secure a property;
- Rental for full period in advance
- A deposit of 6 weeks rent
- A administration fee of £250 + VAT
- Photo ID for proposed tenant
- Cost of check out & inventory - cost depends on size of the property
The landlord pays for the check in at the beginning of the tenancy, you will be responsible for the cost of the end of tenancy clean