Included in your Tenancy Fee & Charges
- Holding fee to allow Butler & Stag to withdraw the property or room from the market and begin the securing process
- Administration fee for the set up of each tenancy
- Referencing fee for each tenant and guarantor if a tenant is on low income or studying
- Change of tenant during the tenancy
- Additional tenant fee if added during the tenancy
- Renewal fee
- Check out fees
- Deposit required
£500 will be requested upfront as a sign of your commitment. Once received the property will be withdrawn from the market and all outstanding viewings will be cancelled. This amount will be deducted from your first months payment of rent before the move in date.
PLEASE NOTE The holding deposit is non-refundable if references are declined, or if you decide to pull out of the process.
£300 plus VAT for each property
£60 plus VAT for each tenant £60 plus VAT for each additional guarantor (for low income individuals or students)
Change of Tenant or Additional Tenant
£250 plus VAT administration fee for a new tenancy agreement £60 plus VAT for each new or additional tenant
£250 plus VAT will be charged to cover our administration costs
Check Out Fees
1 Bed £130 plus VAT 2 Bed £160 plus VAT 3 Bed £190 plus VAT 4 Bed £210 plus VAT
If organised directly by the landlord, these fees may be subject to change
A deposit will be taken before move in at the equivalent of 6 weeks rent. This may change depending on the landlords circumstances or if pets are added to the tenancy.