Rooms Management with Butler & Stag
Most room specialist companies simply offer a guaranteed rent service or a platform for the landlord to advertise the rooms themselves, no one is offering a specialised managed service that allows ‘Landlords to take the bulk of the profit’ until now that is.
Whilst many landlords will just want the guaranteed rent as they know exactly what they will be getting each month, there is arguably a far greater return in allowing us to find you the tenants and manage the rooms, whilst taking an agreed percentage of the income on a month by month basis, very similar to a standard Assured Shorthold Tenancy.
As Landlords you can leave us to sort out all of the detail which will include;
- Marketing and Advertising
- Carrying out accompanied Viewings
- Finding the Tenants for each room
- Referencing in the same way we would for a typical AST so we can monitor quality control.
- Drawing up the Tenancy Agreement
- Registering Deposit
- Arranging an Inventory
- Move-In and check out of Tenants
- Monthly Statements
- Arranging Cleaning of Communal Areas every Two Weeks
- Arranging out-going Payments
- Arranging Repairs and Maintenance
- 24 Hour call out service
- Advice on Deposit Deductions
- Quarterly Inspections
- Management While Property is Vacant
- Key Holding Service
- Organising Gas & Electrical Inspections
Some things to remember when considering room management;
- On average we can produce in excess of 30% more income when comparing to a standard AST.
- Only works for 2+ bedroom properties with separate living room and kitchen.
- Comprehensive management service for the same percentage fee as when letting on a standard AST but with potential for far greater rental income.
- Bills are Normally Included by the Landlord under the Rooms Service
- All Rooms Must Have Wi-Fi Access
- Rooms are Typically Furnished with Bed, Mattress, Wardrobe, Chest of Drawers. Occasionally with Desk & Chair, TV etc…